Galvalume Wall Thimble, 8 in. This fits between standard wall studs. This allows you to alter the wall thickness from 4 1/4" to 7 1/4". The revolutionary triple wall structure improves stove efficiency by keeping things warm inside and cool outside. As a result, both the building and the chimney are covered by a fire-resistant framework. The triple wall chimney has two layers of insulation. These solutions are designed to meet the stringent criteria of continuous gas ventilation while also improving safety.
- Triple-wall chimney
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Interior trim ring painted black
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- For adapters, see DVL and DuraBlack section
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- To accommodate thicker walls, the telescoping pieces can be extended up to 16” with a field-fabricated extension installed.
- Adjusts from a minimum of 4 1⁄4” to a maximum of 7 1⁄4” wall thickness, and fits between standard wall studs
- Must be installed with DuraPlus chimney pipe horizontally through the wall and extend a minimum of 2” into the room beyond the interior wall
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||17" x 17"|
|Wall Thickness:||4-3/4" to 7-3/4"|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Wall Thimble|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.