The tee support's design is up to 35' of DuraPlus Chimney and may be securely supported. The top of the support is fitted with a tee. The ingenious triple wall arrangement enhances stove efficiency by keeping things warm inside while keeping things cool outside. As a result, a structure is built to protect both the chimney and the building from fire.
- Triple-wall chimney
- Starter Section built-in
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Supports up to 35' of DuraPlus Chimney
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Use to support the Tee; suspended from a wall
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Supports Up To:||35' of DuraPlus Pipe|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Tee Support Bracket|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.