Gas or oil-burning appliances are connected to DuraTech Chimney using the DuraTech Base Tee. This may be connected to the support box without an adapter. There is also a tee cap.
- 18" clearance to combustibles
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399)
- No adaptor needed
- Joint/Connection Overlap: 1-1/2"
- Joint/Connection Type: Twist-Lock standard on all diameters
- Outer Wall: 430 G-90 Galvanized Steel, .016" Thick, or .021" Galvalume Steel
- Inner Wall: 430 Stainless, .020" Thick.
- Insulation: Thermal Tech Blanket
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Base Tee|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.