- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 8” x 13”
- Width (from-to): 7” - 9.25”
- Length (from-to): 11” - 13.50”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
A strong metal cover with two layers of mesh on the sides is generally used for chimney spark arrestors. Because of the mesh, they are different from regular hats or rain/bird guards. A chimney pot or flue needs to be installed.
Its purpose is to gather combustible materials from open flames or wood stoves, such as sparks and embers. Because of this, it's crucial to prevent sparks from starting fires near trees, on the roof, or on combustible objects on the ground.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf