- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 8” x 18”
- Width (from-to): 7” - 9.25”
- Length (from-to): 16” - 18.25”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
For chimney spark arrestors, a sturdy metal cover with two layers of mesh on the sides is typically utilized. They differ from normal hats or rain/bird guards due to the mesh. It is necessary to install a chimney pot or flue.
Its aim is to collect combustible items such as sparks and embers from open flames or wood stoves. As a result, it is critical to keep sparks from igniting fires near trees, on roofs, or on combustible objects on the ground.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf