- Type: Chimney Cap
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 8” x 8”
- Width (from-to): 7” - 9.25”
- Length (from-to): 7” - 9.25”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
A chimney cover keeps sparks, embers, and animals out of the chimney. Chimney caps can be used to protect the interior of the chimney in a variety of ways. They serve as a barrier between the inside and outside of the chimney, preventing it from becoming wet. As a result, there is no possibility of a roof fire.
It's easy to see why this is such an important part of your chimney system.
7” minimum required between flue tiles (overhang is 3.5”).
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf