- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Powder Coating Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 8” x 8”
- Width (from-to): 7” - 9.25”
- Length (from-to): 7” - 9.25”
Chimney spark arrestors typically have two layers of mesh on the sides and a robust metal top. They stand out from other hats due to the mesh and provide protection from the elements and birds. It is necessary to install a chimney pot or flue.
Its purpose is to gather combustible components from open flames or wood stoves, such as sparks and embers. Sparks must be extinguished to prevent a fire from starting near a tree, on a roof, or on combustible objects on the ground.
The Chim-A-Lator line of chimney caps is easily affixed to the top of a masonry fireplace with just a screwdriver. They come in more than 50 common sizes and are available in powder-coated black galvanized metal and stainless steel, which will save you both time and money.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf