The AllAbout Two Burner Infrared Gas Grill is designed to improve your backyard grilling experience. The infrared burners with ceramic plates and stainless steel construction are great for locking in flavor and juices in your favorite meats and veggies! This freestanding gas grill comes with the Solaire V-grate, designed to eliminate flare-ups and deliver that charcoal fire taste that makes grilled food so delicious, with the control, convenience, and consistency of gas. This lightweight infrared grill can be used with a 20 pound propane grill tank (not included) and is ready to go within 3 minutes after being ignited with the push button electronic ignition.
Cook up to eleven 4-inch wide burger patties at a time over the 252 square inch infrared ceramic and stainless steel burner. Keep already cooked meats and burger buns warm on the 123 square inch warming rack area. This portable gas grill is constructed from fully-welded 304 grade stainless steel and comes with four adjustable feet. The hood protects the burner and opens easily with a front mounted handle. Spring loaded latches on the sides keep the lid secured when closed, while side-mounted handles allow you to transport the AllAbout Double Burner easily.
The included grill cart, which is also made of 304 stainless steel, comes with two folding side shelves for additional workspace and a built-in drawer to keep your BBQ tools and accessories. A typical 20-pound propane tank can be safely stored on the lower shelf. The cart can be easily moved around thanks to its two huge wheels. There is some cart assembly needed. A natural gas conversion kit with everything needed is available for purchase if you decide to make this a more permanent fixture on your patio.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- 24,000 BTUs of infrared heat to seal in flavor
- 253 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Incuded warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- 4 adjustable feet for convenient. level table top grilling
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Folding side shelves provide a convenient work area
- Two large cart wheels for easy repositioning
- Built in drawer for grilling tools
- Designed to operate using a standard 20 lb. propane tank or natural gas with conversion kit
- Cart ships unassembled
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas (with Conversion Kit)|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Burners:||2 Infrared|
|Total Grilling Area:||252 Sq. In.|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||19 3/4" x 12 3/4"|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||12,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared|
|Includes:||Cart Base | Two Folding Side Shelves | Tool Drawer | LP Tank Storage|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.