Indulge in a premium grilling experience with FireMagic's Aurora Series grills. This built-in A790 gas grill features a complete stainless steel design and a double-walled hood that is spring-assisted, ensuring durability and a sleek aesthetic appeal. With powerful 90,000 BTU cast stainless steel burners, a user-friendly, backlit control panel, and comfort touch knobs, you can easily and intuitively operate each burner independently. Keep track of your grilling progress without lifting the hood, thanks to the hood-mounted analog thermometer and heat resistant Magic View Window.
FireMagic's patented Diamond Sear Cooking Grid has a unique, flat-topped design for more efficient heat transfer than traditional round bar-style cooking grids, making the most of all 792 square inches of the cooking surface. The 8" deep stainless steel warming rack provides additional space for preparing your favorite dishes. Beneath the cooking grid, FireMagic's unique heat zone flavor grids disperse heat evenly, vaporizing juices to enhance flavor and prevent grease fires.
The removable heat zone separators create independent heat zones for more precise grilling, and the interior 12-volt halogen lights make it easy to monitor your grilling progress, even at night. The Aurora A790i grill includes a heavy-duty rotisserie kit with a 20,000 BTU infrared backburner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, meat prongs, and solid steel spit rod to add even more variety to your outdoor dining menu.
- Magic View Window made of heat-resistant ceramic glass for monitoring the grill without lifting the hood.
- Diamond Sear cooking grids are made of heavy duty 304 stainless steel, providing optimal cooking surface and even heat distribution for superior searing performance.
- "E" burners are made of heavy gauge cast stainless steel and designed for high BTU capability and even heat distribution, with a lifetime guarantee.
- Grill features unique hot surface electronic ignition for simple and reliable startup every time.
- Integrated analog thermometer accurately gauges the grill temperature.
- Angled halogen lights provide bright and durable illumination for nighttime grilling.
- Built-in stainless steel recessed back burner comes with a heavy duty rotisserie kit for professional-style rotisserie cooking.
|Model Number:||A790I-8EAN-W | A790I-8EAN-W|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas | Propane Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||36" x 22"|
|Main Grilling Area:||792 sq. in.|
|Secondary Grilling Area:||288 sq. in.|
|Grill Lights:||Internal / External|
|Overall Dimensions:||38.75"W x 30.5"D x 15.5"H|
|Cutout Dimensions:||37"W x 23.5"D x 11.5"H|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs:||20000|
|Heat Zone Separators:||Yes|
|Number of Main Burners:||3 Burners|
|Main Burner BTUs:||90,000|
|Ignition Type:||Hot Surface|
|Main Burner Material:||304 Cast Stainless Steel|
|Spring Assisted Hood:||Yes|
Fire Magic Outdoor Grill Warranty Highlights
Cast stainless steel burners, choice stainless steel u-shaped burners, diamond sear & stainless-steel rod cooking grids, and stainless-steel housings are warranted for as long as you own your Fire magic® grill.
Fifteen (15) Year Warranty
Brass valves, inner liners, manifold assemblies, porcelain housings (including ovens and barbecue faces), and backburner assemblies (except ignition parts).
Ten (10) Year Warranty
Electric grills, including stainless steel cooking grids, and housings.
Built-in griddles (except ignition system) are warranted for ten years.
Five (5) Year Warranty
Flavor grids, infrared burners in the grill, charcoal stainless steel grills, and smokers (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer, and ash tray; which are warranted for one (1) year).
Three (3) Year Warranty
Side burners and all other Fire magic® grill components (except ignition systems and electrical parts).
One (1) Year Warranty
Ignition systems (except batteries), electronic components (including lights and thermometers), and grill accessories.