The SP24I Blazer Insert infuses ones current fire pit further with comfort as well as effectiveness of such a pellet stove. The supplementary brick and log kits are available in a variety of styles to suit your choices.
You can give your Blazer Pellet Insert SP24I fireplace some sophistication by adding the Breckwell Surround Panel & Brick Panel Kit. The mantel has been streamlined to give it a refined appearance. Install one to create a cozy, inviting ambiance in your home!
Please Note: Images are shown with Surround Panel and is required to complete this unit.
- Up to 50,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2200 sq. ft. 5 heat settings.
- The automatic fuel feed lets you burn up to 70 hours on each load with the 70 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- BTU: up to 50,000
- Heating Capacity: up to 2,200 sq ft.
- Hopper Capacity: 60 Lbs
- Flue Outlet: 3” Top/Rear Vent
- Electrical Rating: 115 Volts AC | 60 Hz | 3.0 Amps
- Burn Time: up to 60 Hrs
- Fuel Burn Rate: 1 - 5 Lbs/Hr
- Opening Width: 29 ½”
- Rear Width: 22"
- Total Depth: 23 ½”
- Depth in Fireplace: 16 ⅜”
- Height: 21”
- Weight: 250 Lbs
- Approved Installation: ZC, Masonry, Built-in
- HHV Efficiency Rating: 63%
Breckwell Hearth Products warrants to the original consumer purchaser: Non-electrical components, excluding burnpots and burnpot inserts, are covered for five years. Electrical components, which include the digital control board, auger motor, combustion and convection blowers, and igniter, are covered for one year.
Glass is warranted for one year only for thermal breakage. There is no warranty on gaskets, paint, burnpots, or burnpot inserts. This warranty covers defect in materials and workmanship in covered components, provided this product has been properly installed and operated strictly in accordance with the instructions in this owner's manual and any applicable local codes.
This warranty does not cover damage or breakage caused by improper handling, misuse, abuse, overfiring, disassembly, unauthorized modification or other circumstances beyond Breckwell's control.
Breckwell's sole responsibility is to repair or replace the defective part as stated herein. Breckwell will not be liable for consequential or indirect damages to property or persons resulting from use of this product. No other express warranty is given and no affirmation of Breckwell or its agents by work or action shall constitute a warranty. All disputes relating to this warranty shall be tried before the courts of Oregon.