The Rasmussen STA-CX FireStones Assortment Pack in Calico colos is a perfect decorative heating alternative for your fire feature. These elegant and contemporary firestones are constructed with high quality refractory ceramic to withstand high heat and ensure durability. Whether you have a single or double-sided fireplace, the FireStones assortment can be a great addition. Plus, the transparent, non-uniform ceramic stain finish is hand-painted, environmentally-friendly, and ages beautifully without degrading in the fire. Get more elegance for your home heating gas log or outdoor fire feature with Rasmussen.
Information regarding the coloration process of our ceramic stains can be found here.
- The Ceramic Stain creates a see-through, uneven look by penetrating the pores of the material rather than just coating the shape's surface like paint.
- Ceramic stain possesses the ability to resist burning away when exposed to fire, unlike paint. Additionally, ceramic stain has the tendency to age elegantly.
- The appearance of color may differ between items, which amplifies the distinctiveness of our products.
- Black, dark gray and brown colors have the ability to make soot less noticeable when compared to lighter colors. This is because soot, which is a natural byproduct of a yellow pan burner or firepit flame, blends in better with darker colors.
- This product boasts of superior construction using durable refractory ceramic material.
- The Ceramic Stain Coloration is durable and transparent, with a non-uniform color that penetrates the FireBalls and doesn't combust.
- The FireStones can be utilized with fireplaces that are either single-sided or see-thru and even be used outdoors on fire bowls, fire pits and fire tables.
- There are five packs available for selection, each with stones of various sizes.
|Rasmussen FireStones Assortment Packs|
|Model #||Contains||Coverage||Weight (LB)|
|STA1||6 Large Stones - 5.5" - 7.0" L x 3.25" - 4" W||0.75 SQ. FT.||11|
|STA2||6 Medium Stones - 3.63" - 4.75" L x 3.0" - 3.5" W||0.5 SQ. FT.||6|
|STA3||7 Small Stones - 2.75" - 3.88" L x 2.5" - 3.25" W||0.5 SQ. FT.||5|
|STA4||6 Extra Large Stones - 6" - 7.5" L x 3.75" - 4.5" W||1.25 SQ. FT.||22|
|STA5||Approx. 40 Pebbles - 1.75" - 2.75" L x 1.5" - 2.0" W||1 SQ. FT.||7|
|Set Type:||Vented Gas Logs | Outdoor Fire Pits|
|Material:||Ceramic-Bonded High Heat Resistant Refractory|