Emerson Rustic Wood Mantel Shelf
Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 States!
Brand: CJs Custom Mantel Shelves
Model # 1300
Reward Points Earned:
Starting At: $250.00
Price in Rewards Points: 25000
For a provincial appeal, the Emerson Rustic mantel shelf is perfect for rooms that emanate a bit of homespun, country charm! This finely crafted wooden shelf is made from quality materials with a patented U-Core design to prevent warping and cupping. Our mantels are available unfinished so that you can customize it to your specifications. You can also choose from one of our specialty blend finishes so that this piece is ready to be installed when it arrives!
The natural look of this "floating" mantel crosses many design realms with fluency. Whether your living space says "old word" or "shabby chic," this versatile shelf will compliment many styles. Give CJ's Hearth & Home a call at 1-888-986-1535 to discuss your home décor ideas!
- Mounting board
- Installation Instructions
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- Paint Grade is a combination of different wood types, strictly for painting. It takes PRIME or PAINT options only.
- Red Oak, Clear Pine, Cherry, and Maple are stain grade, and take STAIN options only.
- Poplar: There are known issues with staining poplar wood products. Depending upon the greenness of the wood and the grain patterns, poplar can often exhibit areas of dark, "blotchy" stain. CJ's Hearth and Home cannot guarantee an attractive grain pattern with poplar products; the stain finish greatly depends upon the underlaying wood grain and color. We highly recommend only choosing Poplar if you plan on painting over it.
|| 3-1/4 Inches
|| 9-1/4 Inches
|| 9-1/4 Inches
|Shelf Wing (Overhang):
|Shelf Projection (Front):
|Top Shelf Length:
|| 60, 72, 84, 96 Inches
|Overall Bottom Length:
|| Proportionate To Top Shelf Length
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA - helps support American manufacturing and workmanship!
- If you're a DIYer, you can get this product partially finished and save money by finishing it at home.
- If you don't want to fuss with painting, sanding or staining, we can do it for you for an additional fee.
- Made from REAL wood that is custom cut to your size requirements.
- Has a patented U-Core design to prevent warping and cupping.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- 1) The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- 2) All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- 3) Wood surface checks, miter and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- 4) Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- 5) Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- 6) Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in product itself and shall include bow, cup and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
Mantel Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 4-5 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
If you selected a finish, that will add another 2 weeks.
* Last updated on February 17th 2017.
* Product, parts, color, finish, or texture may vary slightly from photos.
Our loyal customers have left 56 company testimonials giving us an average of 5/5 stars for great service. Would you like to leave your own feedback, testimonial, or review? Leave My Feedback
I just placed my 2nd order and I appreciate your excellent customer service, every time that I have needed to connect with someone I always would get an expedient reply. Thank you again.
Communicating with your company was wonderful. Very professional.
Thanks for such a QUICK response!
Just wanted to say thank you for the professionalis m and quality of your company and product. The fireplace glass fit perfect.
Ron helped me out very well on the phone (assistance with measuring). I was impressed with his follow-up too.