- Material: Spring Steel
- Pieces: 8
- Clip Height: 5/8"
- Clip Width: 1/2"
- Clip Depth: 1/4"
Fireplace door glass retainer clips are used to hold your replacement glass window in position within the door stiles. This package of eight fireplace glass retainer clips are made from durable, high strength spring steel. In stock and ships to you - free! - within one week.
Please keep in mind that there needs to be enough space to accommodate these spring steel clips and the glass. Click on the video below to see how easy it is to install these retainer clips.
- Place the smooth side of the clip against the glass.
- The back of the clip has upward facing spikes that grips the inside of the door stile.
- The bottom of the clip has an "opening gap" - this should be facing down.
- Clips are placed 1-1/4 inch from the edge of the glass (1 clip per corner).
- Using pliers, slowly press the clip into the stile. (To see the entire step-by-step procedure, please click on the video below!)