- Material: Stain Grade | Paint Grade Poplar | Red Oak
- Opening Width Between Legs (A): Up To 60 Inch
- Opening Height Bottom Of Leg To Breast Plate (B): Up To 48 Inch
- Return Depth (C): 2 Inch
- Shelf Length: Your Inside Opening Width (A) + 5.75 Inch + 5.75 Inch + 4 Inch + 4 Inch
- Shelf Depth (E): 6.75 Inch
- Leg Width (F): 5.75 Inch
- Leg & Shelf Overhang Width (G): 9.75 Inch
- Body Width (H): Your Inside Opening Width (A) + 5.75 Inch + 5.75 Inch
- Total Height (I): Your Inside Opening Height (B) + 12.25 Inch
- Breast Height (J): 12.25 Inch
- Shelf Side Overhang (K): 4 Inch
- Shelf Front Overhang (L): 4.75 Inch
The Hartland fireplace wood mantel shows traditional fluted legs and dentil molding to reflect the look in early American homes. The full wood mantel is customizable to a certain degree and available for openings up to 60" wide and 48" tall. All our standard mantels are offered in 3 species of wood. Select paint grade, stain grade poplar and oak, all are prefinished and will need a slight touch up by the homeowner or contractor before applying the final finish. Any fireplace mantle will be a great way to add timeless elegance and charm to any room. You can even get one setup as a headboard for a bed.
If you want to use this mantel to cover a brick fireplace please give us a call. The Retrun C is for tile, marble or granite only!