The 91PKN gas valve for fireplaces and log sets by Hearth Products Controls is an all inclusive kit. It comes with the rear inlet Copreci valve that carries a 300° temperature rating and produces a heat output of 90K BTUs. The ultra low profile heat shield protects the gas safety valve and 18 inch pilot assembly. You'll receive various fittings for connecting the valve to the burner, whether it has 3/8 inch female, 3/8 inch male, or 1/2 inch male threads. The control knob with 4 inch stem extension allows you to conveniently and safely control the gas flow to your fireplace.
Propane users can also enjoy the convenience of this safety pilot valve! We offer the option to upgrade to the LP conversion kit, which includes vermiculite filler for gas dispersion, an air mixer, and 2 pilot orifices.
- Kit Includes:
- Copreci safety pilot valve (#108-C): low profile, rear gas inlet, 90KBTU, 300° rating
- 18 inch pilot assembly with mounting bracket
- Low profile heat shield for valve
- Black control knob with 4 inch stem extension
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- Compatible with:
- Burner Threads: 3/8" female, 3/8" male, 1/2" male
- LP Conversion Kit: 70LPK
|Valve:||Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (108-C)|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (conversion kit required)|
|Pilot Assembly:||18 Inch|