The 91PKNQM is a quick mount gas valve for fireplaces and log sets by Hearth Products Controls. This all inclusive package offers a rear gas inlet Copreci valve that carries a 300° temperature rating and produces a 90K BTU heat output. The low profile heat shield safeguards the gas safety valve against extreme temperatures. The 18 inch pilot assembly comes with a mounting bracket for easy installation. Various fittings and a 1.5 inch quick mount swivel flare connector are included for assembling the valve to the 3/8 inch female, 3/8 inch male, or 1/2 inch male threads on the fireplace burner. The control knob with 4 inch stem extension allows you to conveniently and safely control the gas flow to your fireplace.
Propane users can also enjoy the convenience of this safety pilot valve! We offer the option to upgrade to the LP conversion kit, which includes vermiculite filler for gas dispersion, an air mixer, and 2 pilot orifices.
- Kit Includes:
- Copreci safety pilot valve (#108-C): low profile, rear gas inlet, 90K BTU, 300° rating
- 18 inch pilot assembly with mounting bracket
- 1.5 inch swivel flare connector for valve to burner attachment
- Low profile heat shield for valve
- Black control knob with 4 inch stem extension
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- Compatible with:
- Burner Threads: 3/8" female, 3/8" male, 1/2" male
- LP Conversion Kit: 70LPK-QM
|Valve:||Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (#108-C)|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (conversion kit required)|
|Pilot Assembly:||18 Inch|
|Valve to Burner Connection:||1.5 Inch Swivel Flare Connector|