The rear inlet 83PKN gas safety valve kit by Hearth Products Controls is a hard pipe connection that can be used with gas log sets and fireplaces. It utilizes a Copreci 90K BTU rear inlet valve with a temperature rating of 300°. Easily connect to a burner having 3/8 inch femaile, 3/8 inch male or 1/2 inch male threads with the assorted fittings. You can also use the additional natural gas orifice to set the output at 77K BTUs. This natural gas valve for fireplaces and log sets has an 18 inch pilot assembly that comes with a mounting bracket and heat shield. The valve can be easily manipulated with the control knob and 4 inch stem extension.
Propane users can also enjoy the convenience of this safety pilot valve! We offer the option to upgrade to the LP conversion kit, which includes vermiculite filler for gas dispersion, an air mixer, and 2 pilot orifices.
- Kit Includes:
- Copreci safety pilot valve (#109-C): rear gas inlet, 90K BTU, 300° rating
- Natural gas orifice for 77K BTU output
- 18 inch pilot assembly with mounting bracket
- Heat shield for valve
- Black control knob with 4 inch stem extension
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- Compatible with:
- Burner Threads: 3/8" female, 3/8" male, 1/2" male
- LP Conversion Kit: 70LPK
|Valve:||Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (#109-C)|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (conversion kit required)|
|BTUs:||90,000 | 77,000 (with NG orifice)|
|Pilot Assembly:||18 Inch|