The 80PKN gas valve for fireplaces by Hearth Products Controls utilizes a 300° rear inlet Copreci valve. Easily connects to all standard type burners with 3/8 inch female, 3/8 inch male or 1/2 inch male threads. Gas safety valve produces up to 90K BTUs on natural gas or propane. The 18 inch pilot assembly comes with a mounting bracket and head shield to protect the valve. Control the fuel input with the knob and 4 inch stem extension. Assorted fittings are included for easy connection to your particular fireplace burner.
This safety pilot valve is available for propane users as well! Upgrade to liquid propane and you'll receive a conversion kit that includes an air mixer, 2 pilot orifices, and an 8 oz bag of vermiculite to help with gas dispersion.
- Kit Includes:
- Copreci safety pilot valve (#109-C): rear gas inlet, 90K BTU, 300° rating
- 18 inch pilot assembly with mounting bracket
- Heat shield for valve
- Black control knob with 4 inch stem extension
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- Compatible with:
- Burner Threads: 3/8" female, 3/8" male, 1/2" male
- LP Conversion Kit: 70LPK
|Valve:||Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (109-C)|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (conversion kit required)|
|Pilot Assembly:||18 Inch|