The rear inlet 81PKNQM is a quick mount gas valve for fireplaces by Hearth Products Controls. The Copreci valve comes with this kit and carries a temperature rating of 300°, while producing up to 90K BTUs on natural gas or propane. The 1.5 inch swivel flare connector system with assorted fittings provides a quick and easy attachment to standard burners with 1/2 inch male threads. The 18 inch pilot assembly comes with a mounting bracket and head shield to protect the gas safety valve. Control the fuel input with the knob and 4 inch stem extension.
This safety pilot valve is available for propane users as well! Upgrade to liquid propane and you'll receive a conversion kit that includes an air mixer, 2 pilot orifices, and an 8 oz bag of vermiculite to help with gas dispersion.
- Kit Includes:
- Copreci safety pilot valve (#109-C): rear gas inlet, 90K BTU, 300° rating
- 18 inch pilot assembly with mounting bracket
- 1.5 inch swivel flare connector for valve to burner attachment
- Heat shield for valve
- Black control knob with 4 inch stem extension
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- Compatible with:
- Burner Threads: 1/2" male
- LP Conversion Kit: 70LPK-QM
|Valve:||Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (109-C)|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (conversion kit required)|
|Pilot Assembly:||18 Inch|
|Valve to Burner Connection:||1.5 Inch Swivel Flare Connector|