The 72PKNQM gas valve for fireplaces by Hearth Products Controls is a quick mounting safety pilot system featuring a side inlet gas valve. Easily connect to your fireplace burner with the 3-inch swivel flare connector. The fireplace or gas log valve comes with a heat shield and carries a 300° rating. It is designed for natural gas and is capable of producing up to 90,000 BTUs. This safety pilot kit includes assorted fittings for various burner threads, making it convenient to assemble. The Copreci valve is designed for gas log valves that have a 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch male thread, or a 3/8 inch female thread. The kit also includes an 18-inch pilot assembly that comes with a mounting bracket and a black control knob with a 4-inch extension.
Propane users can also enjoy the convenience of this safety pilot valve! We offer the option to upgrade to liquid propane with a conversion kit that includes an air mixer, 2 pilot orifices, and an 8 oz bag of vermiculite to help with gas dispersion.
- Kit Includes:
- Copreci safety pilot valve (#110): side gas inlet, 90K BTU, 300° rating
- 18 inch pilot assembly with mounting bracket
- 3 inch swivel flare connector for easy valve to burner connection
- Heat shield for valve
- Black control knob with 4 inch stem extension
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- Compatible with:
- Burner Threads: 3/8" female, 3/8" male, 1/2" male
- LP Conversion Kit: 70LPK-QM
|Valve:||Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (#110)|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (conversion kit required)|
|Pilot Assembly:||18 Inch|
|Valve to Burner Connection:||3 inch Swivel Flare Connector|