Landley Modern Mantel Shelf For Fireplaces
Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 States!
Brand: CJs Custom Mantel Shelves
Model # 2000
Reward Points Earned:
Starting At: $277.00
Price in Rewards Points: 27700
To enhance your fireplace with a bold symmetrical design, "top off" your fireplace with the Landley! Its symmetrical art form makes quite a statement while boasting a classic block style. This wood mantel shelf is crafted from quality materials with a patented U-Core design to prevent warping and cupping. Our mantels are available in one of our specialty blend finishes, or as unfinished pieces so you can customize it to your liking.
Display the Landley in your favorite living space as a striking wall accent for your favorite books or antiques! Call us at 1-888-986-1535 to discuss your design ideas for this fireplace mantel shelf!
- Mounting board
- Installation Instructions
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- Paint Grade is a combination of different wood types, strictly for painting. It takes PRIME or PAINT options only.
- Red Oak, Clear Pine, Cherry, and Maple are stain grade, and take STAIN options only.
- Poplar: There are known issues with staining poplar wood products. Depending upon the greenness of the wood and the grain patterns, poplar can often exhibit areas of dark, "blotchy" stain. CJ's Hearth and Home cannot guarantee an attractive grain pattern with poplar products; the stain finish greatly depends upon the underlaying wood grain and color. We highly recommend only choosing Poplar if you plan on painting over it.
|| 4-5/8 Inches
|| 9-1/4 Inches
|| 9-1/4 Inches
|Shelf Wing (Overhang):
|Shelf Projection (Front):
|Top Shelf Length:
|| 60, 72, 84, 96 Inches
|Overall Bottom Length:
|| Proportionate To Top Shelf Length
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA - helps support American manufacturing and workmanship!
- If you're a DIYer, you can get this product partially finished and save money by finishing it at home.
- If you don't want to fuss with painting, sanding or staining, we can do it for you for an additional fee.
- Made from REAL wood that is custom cut to your size requirements.
- Has a patented U-Core design to prevent warping and cupping.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- 1) The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- 2) All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- 3) Wood surface checks, miter and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- 4) Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- 5) Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- 6) Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in product itself and shall include bow, cup and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
Mantel Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 4-5 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
If you selected a finish, that will add another 2 weeks.
* Last updated on February 20th 2017.
* Product, parts, color, finish, or texture may vary slightly from photos.
Our loyal customers have left 55 company testimonials giving us an average of 5/5 stars for great service. Would you like to leave your own feedback, testimonial, or review? Leave My Feedback
The man I talked to this morning was very helpful and friendly I will be calling back to make my purchase soon! Thank You for your kindness.
We received the fireplace doors in good shape the other day, they look great, beautifully made.
Wow, fast turn around on my order.
Thanks for such a QUICK response!
Hello, I got your glass today and installed it. I was impressed in how easy it was to put the plugs in that hold the glass in place – nice engineering there.
I bought the wrong color – see the attached picture (the new pane is 2nd from left) – it should be lighter. I’ll replace it sometime before I move out; in the mean time it’s a warning to not leave the fire unattended.
Thanks for the great packaging, too – I can use that cardboard in projects so it’s going to be reused.