These lintel bar clamps attach on either side of the lintel bar to give you a stable yet adjustable means of attaching your fireplace door to a masonry hearth/firebox. Simply clamp it on your lintel bar, attach the adjustable sliders, then when the facing is where you need it, attach the door to your sliders. The easiest way to install a new fireplace door.
- (4) Flat Washers
- (2) HEX Nuts
- (2) Raised Head Slot Screw Bolts
- (2) HEX Set Screws
- (1) HEX Key Angled Screwdriver
- (2) Round Head Slot Screw Bolts (each 6 inches long)
- (4) Clamps
- small clamps measure 3 3/4 long and 2 inches high
- large clamps measure 4 1/4 inches long, short end is 1 inch high, long end is 1 1/4 inch high
Needs a 1/4" mounting nut or 1/4" thread on door frame in order to use this type of hardware.
- Fit: Overlap
- Material: 7 Gauge Flat Steel
- Finish Options: Powder Coat & Premium Powder Coat
- Mounting: Tabs
For STOLL Masonry Fireplace Doors Only.