- Model: Pier Multi Sided
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane (Conversion Kit Required)
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Vent Location: Top | Rear
- Ignition Type: IntelliFire Touch Electronic Ignition
- Electrical Requirement: 110-120 VAC
- Maxium BTU: Up To 38,000
- Overall Width: 40 1/2"
- Overall Height: 38"
- Overall Depth: 24"
- Framing Width: 40"
- Framing Height: 38 1/8"
- Framing Depth: 23"
- Front/Back Viewing Dimensions: 33" W x 21 5/8" H
- Peninsula End Viewing Dimensions: 24 x 21 5/8"
- Burning Display: 6 Pielce Ceramic Fiber Gas Log Set
- Weight: 220 Lbs
- Venting Size: 5" x 8" DVP Pipe Required | Approved for SLP Venting
- Mobile Home Installation: Yes
- Includes: IntelliFire Touch Ignition | 6 Ceramic Fiber Log Set | Glowing Embers | Lava Rock | Black Steel Refractory|Tempered Glass | Manual Gas Shut Off Valve | Gas Flex Connector | 12' Control Wire | Junction Box
- Required: Multi Side Firescreen Front (2) | Multi Side End Panel Firescreen Front (1)
The Pier Peninsula Direct Vent Gas Fireplace creates an impressive room divider by providing optimal views of the realistic looking fire. This vented, multi-sided fireplace is available as a traditional fireplace with an impressive ceramic fiber log set, or make it modern with a contemporary fire glass burner with the purchase of the Contemporary Conversion Kit. Upgrade to a traditional brick or a modern reflective black interior liner to further enhance the appearance of this peninsula-style gas fireplace.
The IntelliFire Touch Ignition System is an advanced intermittent pilot ignition that makes operating the fireplace simple and safe. The optional IntelliFire Wi-Fi Module works with the IntelliFire app, allowing you to control the fire from anywhere using your smartphone. Add the IntelliFire Touch wall switch or touch screen remote for thermostat control. The optional variable-speed blower will help circulate warm air into the room. The 5" x 8" vent-in-vent system draws in fresh air from outside for combustion and exhausts byproducts outside through a single vent hole in the wall or roof.
- Requires SLP series or SLP-Flex series pipe when venting off the top of the unit.
- Requires DVP series pipe when venting off the rear of the unit.
- Approved for use with PVLP-SLP, PVI-SLP-B, and PVV-SLP with PV-IPI-CK kit, power vent wire harness, and RC100, 200, or 300 control (order separately). See the venting section of the manual.
Hearth & Home Technologies LLC LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Hearth & Home Technologies LLC (“HHT”) extends the following warranty for HHT gas, wood, pellet and electric hearth appliances (each a “Product” and collectively, the “Product(s)”) and certain component parts set forth in the complete downloadable PDF in the product description(“Component Part(s)”) that are purchased from a HHT authorized dealer or distributor.
WARRANTY COVERAGE: HHT warrants that the Products and their Component Parts will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the applicable period of Warranty coverage set forth in the table found in the downloadable PDF in the product description (“Warranty Period”). If a Product or Component Parts are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period, HHT will, at its option, repair the applicable Component Part(s), replace the applicable Component Part(s), or refund the purchase price of the applicable Product(s). The maximum amount recoverable under this Warranty is limited to the purchase price of the Product.
This Warranty is transferable from the original purchaser to subsequent owners, but the Warranty Period will not be extended in duration or expanded in coverage for any such transfer. This Warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions, and limitations as described below.
WARRANTY PERIOD: Warranty coverage begins at the date of installation. In the case of new home constructions, Warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the Product(s) by an independent, authorized HHT dealer or distributor, whichever occurs earlier. However, the Warranty coverage shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
The term “Lifetime” in the downloadable PDF in the product description is defined as: 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances, 10 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for wood and pellet appliances, and 5 years from the beginning of warranty coverage for standalone gas log sets. These time periods reflect the minimum expected useful lives of the designated Component Parts under normal operating conditions.p>