Evolution 360 Hand-Hammered Copper Fire and Water Feature with Electronic Ignition - Natural Gas
Natural gas fire and 360 degrees of fire from a beautiful copper bowl!
Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 States!
Brand: HPC Company
Model # WB52R-TEMP360-EI-NG
Reward Points Earned:
Your Price: $10,879.00
Price in Rewards Points: 1087900
This beautiful 360 degree water fountain with a fire feature can be installed on practically any patio in a residential or commercial setting – no pond or pool needed! This fully assembled, plug-n-play system comes ready to install – simply level the water pit then connect water, electric, and gas. Finally, enclose with stone, veneer, stucco, etc. to match your patio décor. Operation is even simpler – three switches control the water, blue LED lights, and fire pit. The Evolution 360 is made of durable, weather resistant, black polyethylene and engineered to last – no on-site guesswork. It is strong enough to allow for the option of our Water Rock to be used to line the floor of the basin.
- 360 Degree Water Fountain
- Includes 26" copper water bowl, 13SSEI electronic ignition
- Softened Tap Water Only
- 120 VAC; 3 External Switches Required for fire, water pump, and lighting
- Blue LED lights to illuminate water, hidden under scupper
- Auto-fill system, self filtering
- 12" burner ring
- Fully Self Contained
Evolution 360 Enclosure
- Made of Lightweight Aluminum
- 74" O.D
- 3 Section Modular Construction. Bolts together and easy to lift
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Lockable Access Door
- Color: Copper Vein with Flat Black
The earthy tones of the hammered copper bowl blend perfectly with the red-orange dancing flames. This unit comes with everything you need to create an outdoor fire and water pit perfect for gatherings on those cool nights.
Evolution 360 Series Water Pit Insert Instructions
Click to download the Evo 360 spec sheet
We Do Not Provide Plumbing or Pumps for Water.
Hearth Products Controls Company warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale / shipment from HPC.
- The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
- The defective product must be shipped back with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by HPC for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully.
- HPC is not responsible for damage on returned items.
- The original purchase information will be required.
- RMAs are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by HPC and will not be processed if received after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA in the package with product.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by over heating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
- Hearth Products Controls Company is not responsible for local codes and / or if any of our products are not approved for installation.
- Please check with your local building department or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.
- HPC is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
Ships as freight.
Shipping cost is included in pricing.
Additional shipping may be required for areas considered "remote" by delivery services.
BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt. In the event of possible concealed damage, customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt.
- Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
- All deliveries will be common carrier "Curbside Delivery" "Curbside Delivery" provides delivery made to curb at the end of the driveway.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up or clean up.
||120 volts AC
||4,800 gallons per hour
||14"-18" (basin's adjustable side wall)
10" (basin tower)
||50 gallon capacity
||222 pounds (dry)
992 pounds (wet)
* Last updated on August 23rd 2016.
* Product, parts, color, finish, or texture may vary slightly from photos.
Our loyal customers have left 55 company testimonials giving us an average of 5/5 stars for great service. Would you like to leave your own feedback, testimonial, or review? Leave My Feedback
Thanks for such a QUICK response!
Glass had to be resized to meet order once. Customer service was amazing. Unfortunately the glass was not. Even with the resizing and additional information provided the glass failed to meet the specifications required. Although the company was amazing to work with, I will have to go somewhere else with my business.
Fireplace insert replacement glass
I called and spoke to a young lady that walked me through the order placement process. My glass came in quickly fit perfect very well pleased. I will definitely recommend you to my friends.
Lula Couvillion Simmesport, Louisiana
From the first moment I interacted with Dana she was nothing but professional, courteous and more than a little helpful. Dana never failed to reply to an email or answer a question. She kept me apprised of my order and her follow through was fantastic. I never felt alone during this process.
I was concerned that the glass wouldnt be real ceramic, but it is. it only took them 3 days to get it cut and delivered. it took 2 weeks when i ordered from woodland last year. much better job at cjs. thanks