Evolution 360 Four Scupper Hand-Hammered Copper Fire and Water Feature with Electronic Ignition - Natural Gas
Solid copper gas fire feature with four flowing scuppers!
Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 States!
Brand: HPC Company
Model # WB52R-TEMP4-EI-NG
Reward Points Earned:
Your Price: $10,060.00
Price in Rewards Points: 1006000
This statement piece has 4 scuppers around a hammered copper bowl that create 4 beautiful waterfalls down into the basin. Above it - you are entranced by the dancing flames atop the lava rocks in the hammered copper fire bowl.
This beautiful 360 degree water fountain with a fire feature can be installed on practically any patio in a residential or commercial setting – no pond or pool needed! This fully assembled, plug-n-play system comes ready to install – simply level the water pit then connect water, electric, and gas. Finally, enclose with stone, veneer, stucco, etc. to match your patio décor. Operation is even simpler – three switches control the water, blue LED lights, and fire pit. The Evolution 360 is made of durable, weather resistant, black polyethylene and engineered to last – no on-site guesswork. It is strong enough to allow for the option of our Water Rock to be used to line the floor of the basin.
- 4 Scupper Feature
- Includes 26" copper water bowl and 13SSEI electronic ignition
- Softened Tap Water Only
- 120VAC; 3 External Switches Required for fire, water, and lighting
- Blue LED lights to illuminate water, hidden under scupper
- Auto-fill system, self filtering
- 12" burner
- Fully Self Contained
Evolution 360 Enclosure
- Made of Lightweight Aluminum
- 74" O.D
- 3 Section Modular Construction. Bolts together and easy to lift
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Lockable Access Door
- Color: Copper Vein with Flat Black
Evolution 360 Series Water Pit Insert Instructions
Click to download the Evo 360 spec sheet
We Do Not Provide Plumbing or Pumps for Water.
Hearth Products Controls Company warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale / shipment from HPC.
- The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
- The defective product must be shipped back with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by HPC for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully.
- HPC is not responsible for damage on returned items.
- The original purchase information will be required.
- RMAs are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by HPC and will not be processed if received after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA in the package with product.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by over heating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
- Hearth Products Controls Company is not responsible for local codes and / or if any of our products are not approved for installation.
- Please check with your local building department or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.
- HPC is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
Ships as freight.
Shipping cost is included in pricing.
Additional shipping may be required for areas considered "remote" by delivery services.
BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt. In the event of possible concealed damage, customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt.
- Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
- All deliveries will be common carrier "Curbside Delivery" "Curbside Delivery" provides delivery made to curb at the end of the driveway.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up or clean up.
||120 volts AC
||3,200 gallons per hour
||14"-18" (basin's adjustable side wall)
10" (basin tower)
||50 gallon capacity
||222 pounds (dry)
992 pounds (wet)
* Last updated on August 23rd 2016.
* Product, parts, color, finish, or texture may vary slightly from photos.
Our loyal customers have left 55 company testimonials giving us an average of 5/5 stars for great service. Would you like to leave your own feedback, testimonial, or review? Leave My Feedback
Hello, I got your glass today and installed it. I was impressed in how easy it was to put the plugs in that hold the glass in place – nice engineering there.
I bought the wrong color – see the attached picture (the new pane is 2nd from left) – it should be lighter. I’ll replace it sometime before I move out; in the mean time it’s a warning to not leave the fire unattended.
Thanks for the great packaging, too – I can use that cardboard in projects so it’s going to be reused.
I really enjoyed working with you! Your attention to detail and follow up were beyond expectation.
ceramic high heat glass
Fit like a glove. Nice cut. Fast shipping . I was amazed
david dean taunton
My bowls look amazing! Could not be happier. Thank you for all the help Linda through the whole process. Very knowledgeable and prompt. Thanks again.
Fire pit has small flame
When I put my fire pit glass on top of the orafice, it seems like the glass is covering the hole/ports and the fire is very sporadic which is limiting the heat from the pit.
Any suggestions on what I can do?
Mart Orr Simpsonville