Soapstone Sauté Cooker with Lid and Stainless Steel Handles
Keep your food piping hot!
Free Shipping to the Contiguous 48 States!
Brand: Temperature Ware
Model # SC2000-Stock
Reward Points Earned:
Your Price: $119.95
Price in Rewards Points: 11995
Cook your favorite dishes with this soapstone sauté cooker. The handcrafted soapstone retains the heat from cooking and keeps your sauté cooker warm for hours after you remove it from the burner. This sauté cooker has durable stainless steel handles attached.
Instructions for Use:
- This is a natural product made from selected soapstone. It should be prepared for use by following the procedure below. This curing procedure is only necessary before first use in order to ensure a long and trouble-free life.
- Grease the product all over, inside and out, with vegetable oil.
- Fill it with water at room temperature and place it in a cool oven.
- Set the oven temperature at 350°F and bake for two hours.
- After two hours, turn off the oven and leave the product inside until the oven cools down.
- Repeat this process once more (do not forget to grease the product again).
- When the oven has cooled front he second cure, remove the product from the oven and wash and rinse it.
- The product is now ready to use.
- When using soapstone kitchenware products, avoid sudden changes in temperature.
- Some soapstone products, such as frying pans and pizza plates do not lend themselves to a water-based curing procedure. In these cases, the manufacturer recommends using a lower temperature (300°F) and baking the product twice after greasing.
- The manufacturer and his agents shall not be responsible for breakage or failure of the products resulting from failure to cure or miss-use of the products.
Stainless steel (handles)
* Last updated on September 13th 2016.
* Product, parts, color, finish, or texture may vary slightly from photos.
Our loyal customers have left 58 company testimonials giving us an average of 5/5 stars for great service. Would you like to leave your own feedback, testimonial, or review? Leave My Feedback
We received the fireplace heater and are very pleased with it and you handling of our order. We will pass your company's name on to our friends. Thank you for all you have done to complete our order.
J & T
Fire pit has small flame
When I put my fire pit glass on top of the orafice, it seems like the glass is covering the hole/ports and the fire is very sporadic which is limiting the heat from the pit.
Any suggestions on what I can do?
Mart Orr Simpsonville
We received the fireplace doors in good shape the other day, they look great, beautifully made.
Looks Great!! Makes the fireplace complete. Very well built, fit perfect and was easy to install. Thanks for being part of a dream come true of our new home and for such a great product.
Thank you!!! What great response!!! I appreciate the quickness and the service of your company!!!