- Fireplace Type: Prefab Wood Fireplaces or Prefab Wood Fireplaces Converted To Vented Gas Logs
- Door Fit: Inside
- Frame Width: 1"
- Frame Depth: 1"
- Fits Fireplace Opening Width: 42"
- Fits Fireplace Opening Height: 21 7/16"
- Final Frame Width: 41 7/8"
- Final Frame Height: 21 5/16"
- Frame Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Door Type: Trackless Full-Fold Bi-Fold Doors
- Powder Coat Finish Colors: Matte Black
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Clear
- Mesh Screen: No Mesh
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Safety Listing: UL127
The Rainbow glass fireplace door is one of our original high-quality enclosures for a pre-fabricated fireplace! This zero clearance fireplace door features a sturdy frame with a classic matte black finish. Count on this affordable enclosure to be durable enough to withstand the high temperatures of your prefabricated firebox. The trackless bi-fold doors have clear tempered safety glass, and between each glass pane is a 1/4 inch gap that will ensure the appropriate airflow for this fireplace glass door. This inside fit replacement fireplace door comes fully assembled and ready for mounting with its easy installation!
Fireplace Door can not be installed on Angled Fireboxes!
Fireplace Door is not allowed to be installed on Masonry Fireplaces!
- Fireplace door installation requires power tools. You will need a pencil, 1/16” Drill Bit, Power Drill, and a Phillips head Screwdriver.
- Place new door carefully into fireplace opening and use the pencil to mark hole location through inside of the door frame.
- Remove door from opening and use the power drill and 1/16” drill bit to drill holes through the sheet metal of the metal firebox.
- Place door back into fireplace opening and use screws and screwdriver to finish installation. DON'T forget to peel off protective plastic.
- Self tapping screws are provided and eliminates the need for pre-drilling. Be careful when using a power drill, to avoid slipping off the screw heads and damaging the fireplace door!
PLEASE NOTE: MESH SPARK PROTECTION IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT! Our pictures show factory-installed mesh that came with the zero clearance fireplace.