The Solaire 27" Deluxe InfraVection Built-in Gas Grill offers a professional infrared grilling solution that will undoubtedly improve your experience with outdoor cooking. The built-in grill has one infrared burner and one convection burner that together create 32,000 BTUs, fast heating the 362 square inch main cooking area. Experience the greatest variety of temperature options for the most flexible grilling. The V-shaped cooking grids are made of stainless steel and are intended to capture fat and drippings while you cook. The heat from the burners vaporizes the majority of the drippings, adding moisture and taste to your food. Flare-ups are reduced since the remaining drippings are directed away from the heat.
These exceptional BBQ grills have metal knobs and hand-polished, mirror-finished decorations that give them an attractive appearance in any setting. To ensure long-term durability, they are made of 304 stainless steel with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners. A double skin hood with a stay-cool, knurled handle increases safety, while an extendable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray offer adaptability and convenience. The hybrid grill can cook to a professional standard and can easily be converted to all infrared or all convection with the purchase of interchangeable burners. The Solaire grills include a self-trimming, top-supported construction that makes built-in installation straightforward. Upgrade to the Solaire 27" Deluxe Gas Grill with Rotisserie for even more grilling flexibility. A 12,000 BTU infrared rotisserie burner, rotisserie forks, a heavy-duty electric motor able to turn 50 pounds or more, an extra-long spit rod, and a counterweight are all included in the rotisserie burner and kit.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- 32,000 BTUs of convection and infrared heat
- 362 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Included 180 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application (with side and rear panels removed)
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||25 1/2"|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||13 1/4"|
|Main Grilling Area:||362 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||180 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||1 Infrared | 1 Convection|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||32,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared | Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Dimensions:||26" W x 21" D x 8 7/8" H|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.