The Solaire 27" Deluxe InfraVection Pedestal Gas Grill will revolutionize your grilling experience. Get the convenience of radiant infrared heat together with the comfort of conventional convection grilling. A ceramic infrared burner and a U-shaped blue flame burner for traditional grilling are both included in the Solaire InfraVection hybrid grill. Experience the greatest variety of temperature options for the most flexible grilling on the 362 square inches of grilling space.
The V-shaped cooking grids are made of stainless steel and are intended to capture fat and drippings while you cook. The heat from the 32,000 BTU burners vaporizes the majority of the drippings, adding moisture and taste to your food. Flare-ups are reduced since the remaining drippings are directed away from the heat. Upgrade to the Solaire 27" Deluxe Gas Grill with Rotisserie for even more grilling flexibility. A 12,000 BTU infrared rotisserie burner, rotisserie forks, a heavy-duty electric motor able to turn 50 pounds or more, an extra-long spit rod, and a counterweight are all included in the rotisserie burner and kit.
These grills have ceramic infrared burners, stainless steel construction, and the ability to cook at a professional level. These outstanding BBQ grills include hand-polished, mirror-finished accents and metal knobs that provide an impressive appearance in any setting. They are made of 304 stainless steel with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners to assure long-term endurance. A removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray increase adaptability and convenience, while a double skin hood with a stay-cool, knurled handle gives increased safety. The stainless steel pedestal base features hidden caster wheels for easy repositioning, two folding side shelves, and an LP tank storage area.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- 16,000 BTUs of infrared heat to seal in flavor
- U-shaped stainless steel convection burner for 16,000 BTUs of controlable heat
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Incuded 180 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Two folding side shelves offer a convenient work area
- Durable hidden caster wheels for easy repositioning
- Ships fully assembled
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Total Width (Shelves Up):||51"|
|Total Depth (Hood Down):||24 3/4"|
|Height (Hood Up):||59 3/4"|
|Height (Hood Down):||47 1/2"|
|Height of Grilling Surface:||36"|
|Main Grilling Area:||362 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||180 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||1 Infrared | 1 Convection|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||32,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared | Stainless Steel|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.