The Solaire 30" Built-in Gas Grill can be customized to best suit your culinary skills, allowing you to prepare truly delicious food in only a few minutes. Constructed of commercial grade stainless steel, this built-in outdoor kitchen grill features a double lined hood with a stay-cool, full-width tubular knurled handle. The heli-arc welded seams and the absence of mechanical fasteners add to the durability of the gas grill. On the 455 square inches of main grilling space, a grilling grate with V-shape rods captures drippings, adding additional flavor to the food as well as reducing flare ups. The few drips that escape are caught in the removable drip tray. A removable warming tray will keep side dishes warm while you prepare the rest of the meal.
Powered by a battery operated push button ignition, the two main burners heat up to 55,000 BTUs and come in three configurations; all convection, all infrared, and a combination of the two. With a double-lance, ported U-burner and a vaporizer plate for greater heat dispersion and fewer flare-ups, the conventional convection burner heats indirectly like a conventional gas grill. In comparison to typical gas grills, the ceramic infrared burner uses intense heat and less fuel to get up to the appropriate grilling temperature in 3 minutes, allowing the direct radiant heat to cook food 30% more quickly and retain 35% more of its natural juices. The InfraVection is the perfect combination of one infrared and one convection burner and produces a wider range of temperature options. The burners are easily removable for cleaning or replacement.
Two variations of stainless steel grill carts are available for those wanting a freestanding gas grill. The standard grill cart features two access doors with interior shelves that open to the LP tank and grilling accessories storage area. The premium grill cart comes with two storage drawers and a pull out trash can or LP tank storage area. Both freestanding grill carts come with two convenient folding side shelves and hidden heavy duty caster wheels for easy repositioning. The optional rotisserie upgrade will add even more grilling versatility and provide consistent and even radiant heat while continually rotating up to 50 pounds. The gas grill rotisserie upgrade includes a sturdy stainless steel spit rod, a motor, meat forks, a counterweight, and a rear 14,000 BTU infrared burner.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- Heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners for durability
- 55,000 BTUs from your choice of burner configuration
- 455 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Included 248 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application
- Standard cart features 2 access doors with interior shelves and LP tank storage
- Premium cart features two smaller drawers and pull out drawer for LP tank storage or trash can
- Both carts have two folding side shelves and hidden caster wheels
- Freestanding grills ship fully assembled
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Grill Head Width:||33"|
|Grill Head Depth:||30 1/2"|
|Grill Head Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||26 1/4"|
|Grill Head Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||14 1/2"|
|Built-in Cut Out Dimensions:||28 1/2" W x 23" D x 10 1/4" H|
|Main Grilling Area:||455 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||248 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||2|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||55,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared | Stainless Steel|
|Grill Head Weight:||160 Lbs.|
|Cart Width (Shelves Up):||54 1/4"|
|Cart Width (Shelves Down):||35 1/2"|
|Cart Depth (Hood Up):||28 3/4"|
|Cart Width (Hood Down):||28 1/4"|
|Cart Height (Hood Up):||61"|
|Cart Height (Hood Down):||49 1/4"|
|Total Approximate Weight With Cart:||230 Lbs.|
Infrared Grilling Myths: Advantages and Versatility with Infrared
Visit: http://solairegasgrills.com/choose-infrared/# to downlo...
Solaire Grills Tour: What is Solaire Infravection?
For more information about Solaire Infravection, visit http://...
Solaire Grills Tour: Gas Grill Burners
For more information on our gas grill burners, visit, http://w...
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.