The Solaire 36" Infrared Gas Grill with Rotisserie will further enhance your backyard grilling experience. This outdoor kitchen grill is made of commercial-grade stainless steel and has a double lined hood with a stay-cool full-width tubular knurled handle. The longevity of the gas grill is increased by the heli-arc welding of the seams and the lack of mechanical fasteners. A grilling grate with V-shaped rods on the 560 square inches of the primary grilling area collects drippings, giving the meal more flavor and preventing flare-ups. The retractable drip tray captures the few drips that do escape. While preparing the rest of the meal, a removable warming tray will keep the side dishes warm.
The three primary burners heat up to 74,000 BTUs and are available in three configurations: all convection, all infrared, and a combination of the two. They are powered by a battery-operated push button ignition. The conventional convection burner heats indirectly like a typical gas grill and has a double-lance, ported U-burner and vaporizer plate for better heat dispersion and fewer flare-ups. In comparison to typical gas grills, the ceramic infrared burner uses intense heat and less fuel to get up to the appropriate grilling temperature in 3 minutes, allowing the direct radiant heat to cook food 30% more quickly and retain 35% more of its natural juices. The InfraVection provides a wider range of temperatures and is the ideal combination of an infrared and a convection burner. The left burner is always infrared, however, the other two burners are interchangable.
The included rotisserie kit includes a 16,000 BTU rear infrared burner, a heavy duty motor and spit rod capable of turning up to 50 pounds, meat forks, and a counterweight. For those looking for a freestanding gas barbecue, there are two types of stainless steel grill carts available. The LP tank and storage room for grilling supplies are accessible through two access doors on the conventional barbecue cart. The premium grill cart has a pull-out garbage can or storage compartment for an LP tank in addition to two storage drawers. Both of the freestanding grill carts include two useful foldable side shelves and concealed heavy duty caster wheels for easy repositioning.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- Heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners for durability
- 74,000 BTUs from your choice of burner configuration
- 560 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Included 253 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Rotisserie kit includes 16,000 BTU rear infrared burner
- Heavy duty motor and spit rod can rotate up to 50 lbs. of food
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application
- Standard cart features 2 access doors with interior shelves and LP tank storage
- Premium cart features two smaller drawers and pull out drawer for LP tank storage or trash can
- Both carts have two folding side shelves and hidden caster wheels
- Freestanding grills ship fully assembled
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Grill Head Width:||36"|
|Grill Head Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Grill Head Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||26 1/4"|
|Grill Head Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||14 1/2"|
|Built-in Cut Out Dimensions:||34 1/2" W x 23" D x 10 1/4" H|
|Main Grilling Area:||560 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||253 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||3|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||74,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared | Stainless Steel|
|Grill Head Weight:||180 Lbs.|
|Cart Width (Shelves Up):||60"|
|Cart Width (Shelves Down):||42 1/2"|
|Cart Depth (Hood Up):||28 3/4"|
|Cart Width (Hood Down):||28 1/4"|
|Cart Height (Hood Up):||61"|
|Cart Height (Hood Down):||49 1/4"|
|Total Approximate Weight With Cart:||230 Lbs.|
|Rotisserie Kit Includes:||16,000 BTU Rear Infrared Burner | Motor | Spit Rod | 2 Forks | Counterweight|
Infrared Grilling Myths: Advantages and Versatility with Infrared
Visit: http://solairegasgrills.com/choose-infrared/# to downlo...
Solaire Grills Tour: What is Solaire Infravection?
For more information about Solaire Infravection, visit http://...
Solaire Grills Tour: Gas Grill Burners
For more information on our gas grill burners, visit, http://w...
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.