Stretching a full 56", the Solaire 56" All Grill with Dual Rotisserie will allow you to grill for a large crowd or grill multiple foods at the same time. This Solaire grill comes with four main burners that total 110,000 BTUs, two rear rotisserie burners at 14,000 BTUs each, and two rotisserie kits including motors, spit rods, four forks, and counterweights. This commercial grade stainless steel outdoor kitchen BBQ grill boasts a stay-cool full-width tubular knurled handle and a double lined hood for added safety. The heli-arc welding of the seams and the absence of mechanical fasteners lengthen the life of the infrared gas grill. On the 899 square inches of the main grilling surface, a grilling grate with V-shaped rods collects drippings, enhancing the flavor of the food and reducing flare-ups. The few drips that do manage to escape are caught by the retractable drip tray. A detachable warming tray will keep the side dishes warm while you prepare the rest of the meal. Two gas inputs at the left and right sides of the rear of the infrared grill provide even fuel distribution and promote proper burner performance.
The four primary burners are available in multiple configurations: three infrared and one convection, all convection, all infrared, and a combination of the two. The conventional convection burner heats indirectly like a typical gas grill and has a double-lance, ported U-burner, and vaporizer plate for better heat dispersion and fewer flare-ups. The ceramic infrared burner uses intense heat and less fuel to get up to the appropriate grilling temperature in 3 minutes, allowing the direct radiant heat to cook food 30% more quickly and retain 35% more of its natural juices. The InfraVection provides a wider range of temperatures and is the ideal combination of an infrared and a convection burner. Powered by a battery-operated push button ignition, this infrared grill features three burners that are easy to remove for cleaning or conversion.
The standalone models are available in three different cart configurations to best fit your storage needs. The Standard Cart features three access doors with internal storage for your grilling supplies. The Premium "A" Cart comes with two storage drawers, two access doors, and an LP tank or trash can pull out. The Premium "B" Cart allows you to have internal storage through the two access doors and houses an LP tank and a trash can with two pull outs. Each cart has a heavy duty stainless steel construction, two folding side shelves, and hidden caster wheels for easy repositioning.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- Heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners for durability
- 110,000 BTUs from your choice of burner configuration
- 899 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Included 360 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Two rear infrared burners at 14,000 BTUs each
- Two rotisserie kits include motors, spit rods, 4 forks, and counterweights
- Heavy duty rotisserie motors and spit rods turn up to 50 lbs. of food each
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Dual gas inputs promote even fuel distribution and burner performance
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application
- Standard cart features three access doors with internal storage
- Premium "A" cart features two storage drawers, double access doors, and a tank/trash pull out
- Premium "B" cart features double access doors and two tank/trash pull outs
- All carts are stainless steel and have two folding side shelves and hidden caster wheels
- Freestanding grills ship fully assembled
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Grill Head Width:||56"|
|Grill Head Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Grill Head Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||26 1/4"|
|Grill Head Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||14 1/2"|
|Built-in Cut Out Dimensions:||54 1/2" W x 23" D x 10 1/4" H|
|Main Grilling Area:||899 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||618 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||4|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||110,000|
|Rear Burner BTUs:||14,000 Each|
|Gas Inputs:||2 Rear|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared | Stainless Steel|
|Grill Head Weight:||280 Lbs.|
|Cart Width (Shelves Up):||79 3/4"|
|Cart Width (Shelves Down):||61"|
|Cart Depth (Hood Up):||28 3/4"|
|Cart Width (Hood Down):||28 1/4"|
|Cart Height (Hood Up):||61"|
|Cart Height (Hood Down):||49 1/4"|
|Total Approximate Weight With Cart:||350 Lbs.|
|Rotisserie Kit Includes:||2 Motors | 2 Spit Rods | 4 Forks | 2 Counterweights|
Infrared Grilling Myths: Advantages and Versatility with Infrared
Visit: http://solairegasgrills.com/choose-infrared/# to downlo...
Solaire Grills Tour: What is Solaire Infravection?
For more information about Solaire Infravection, visit http://...
Solaire Grills Tour: Gas Grill Burners
For more information on our gas grill burners, visit, http://w...
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.