There are three primary purposes that are served by the Solaire Stainless Steel BBQ Tray. The bbq tray converts infrared energy into convected heat for indirect, slower oven-style cooking on your Solaire 21" Deluxe grill. Water or your favorite cooking liquid should constantly be present in the BBQ Tray to prevent warping due to the intense infrared heat. The advantage is that the food above is self-basted by the steam from the BBQ Tray, which makes it even juicier. The tray can also be used as a drip tray to catch the drippings while rotisserie grilling, safeguarding the main burners. Whether the cooking grid is in place or not, the tray fits on the supports. For use with Solaire 21" Deluxe gas grills only.
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Use with cooking liquid for easy self basting or use with a rotisserie as a drip tray
- Converts infrared energy into convection heat for indirect cooking
- For use with Solaire 21" Deluxe gas grills
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.