The high performance TEC G-Sport FR Infrared Portable Tabletop Gas Grill provides the ultimate grilling experience to tailgaters, sports fans, and backyard chefs. The unique design of this full size stainless steel grill allows the G-Sport grill to be used on any surface, including wooden tabletops. The tool and towel sidebars serve as handles, allowing you to take the portable gas grill with you anywhere.
The 100% infrared grill puts out more than 22,000 BTUs evenly over a 309 square inch cooking surface while using 50% less fuel than other infrared grills. The single, oversized stainless steel burner has a rapid preheat, reaching temperatures of up to 850°F within minutes with the grill on high and the double lined hood down. The cooking grids sit directly on the radiant glass panels, eliminating air flow between the food and the cooking area, keeping food moist and flavorful. The radiant glass panels help to distribute the heat, preventing hot or cold spots on the grill. These self cleaning glass panels prevent flare-ups, allowing you to pour sauces directly onto the food while cooking. The sauces will cook off the glass, adding more flavor to the food.
The G-Sport BBQ gas grill eliminates the need for side burners as you can use pots and pans on the cooking grids or radiant panels like an indoor cooktop. The optional warming rack adds 115 square inches of space and allows you to do light cooking, baking, or warming food. The push button battery ignition is simple to operate and quickly lights the grill. The removable interior trim and removable drip tray assist in making clean up a breeze.
- Made in the USA
- 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grate
- Designed and certified to be used on any surface, including wood tabletops
- Rapid preheat of the fuel efficient stainless steel infrared burner
- The evenly heated cooking surface can be used like a conventional cooktop
- Self cleaning glass panels and removable interior trim allows for quick clean up
- Use radiant glass panels as a conventional stove, eliminating the need of side burner
- No hot or cold spots
- Double walled hood retains heat
- Cook up to 18 burgers in 8 - 10 minutes on the 309 sq. in. cooking surface
- One oversized infrared burner reaches higher temperatures quicker while using less fuel
- Glass panels prevent flare-ups
- Tool and towel side bars can be used for carrying grill
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane|
|Material:||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Burners:||1 Infrared|
|Total Grilling Area:||309 Sq. In.|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||22" x 14"|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||22,000|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Ignition:||Battery Operated Continous Spark|
|Includes:||1 Infrared Burner | Two Towel and Tool Holders | Full Size Drip Tray | Double Lined Hood |Glass Flame Tamer|
TEC Warranty Program Warranty
TEC warrants the stainless steel housing to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product when subject to normal residential use. The stainless steel burners and cooking grates are warrantied to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ten (10) years. All other grill components, including the ignition system and radiant glass panels, are of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year. Labor not included.
Refer to the manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.