Bring innovative grilling to your deck or patio with the TEC Patio FR Sterling 44" Infrared Gas Grill on a Stainless Cabinet with Side Shelves. The TEC Patio FR Sterling grill and 64" cabinet base with shelves are constructed of solid 304 stainless steel. The stainless steel side shelves provide plenty of room for prepping delicious meals for your family and friends, while the double doors provide ample storage room for your grilling supplies. The sleek rounded double lined grill hood features a modern polished finish that is sure to stand out on any deck or patio.
The Patio FR Sterling grill uses less than half the fuel of other infrared gas grills on the market while producing more than 30,000 BTU over a 592 square inch cooking area. The convenient electronic ignition supplies a reliable spark, safely igniting the stainless steel burner. You can cook food at various temperatures simultaneously as a stainless steel heat zone separator is positioned between the two burners. You can use indirect heat to cook since the separator stops heat from transferring to the other side. Create dishes rich with charbroiled taste with TEC's infrared grill technology, which also prevents moisture loss. The Patio FR Series enables you to consistently produce high-quality results.
The stainless steel cabinet base has a handy place for the LP tank behind the storage area and is accessible at the rear of the grill stand. Due to its durability, the freestanding grill base can withstand even the toughest weather conditions. The stainless steel cooking grates and radiant glass panels on this TEC grill, which are guaranteed to meet the highest standards, allow for additional cooking techniques in addition to grilling. For example, you could simmer your famous chili as you would on an indoor cooktop while grilling burgers and brats. The TEC Patio FR Series Infrared Gas Grills allow you to cook the foods you desire without the need for a side burner.
- Made in the USA
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction, including the cooking grates and burner
- Stainless steel burner reaches temperatures of up to 900°F and uses less fuel
- Temperatures reach 900°F in 10 minutes on high with hood closed
- The evenly heated cooking surface can be used like a conventional cooktop
- Cook up to 32 burgers in 8 - 10 minutes
- Self cleaning glass panels allow for quick cleanup
- Use radiant glass panels as a conventional stove, eliminating the need of side burner
- No hot or cold spots
- Double walled rounded polished stainless steel hood retains heat
- Glass panels prevent flare-ups
- Two stainless steel side shelves provide ample work space
- Double access drawers provide storage for grill cover and other grill accessories
- LP tank storage behind storage area is accessed at the rear of cabinet
|Fuel Type:||Natural Fuel | Liquid Propane|
|Material:||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Burners:||2 Infrared|
|Main Grilling Area:||592 Sq. In.|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||41" x 14 3/8"|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material:||Radiant Glass|
|Temperature Range:||300° - 900° F|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||60,000|
|Ignition:||Battery Operated Continous Spark|
|Includes:||Cabinet Style Base | Double Access Doors | LP Tank Storage | Dual Side Shelves|
TEC Warranty Program Warranty
TEC warrants the stainless steel housing to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product when subject to normal residential use. The stainless steel burners and cooking grates are warrantied to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ten (10) years. All other grill components, including the ignition system and radiant glass panels, are of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year. Labor not included.
Refer to the manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.