Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Decorative Wood Fireplaces
- Hi-Efficiency Wood Fireplaces
- Wood Stoves
- Outdoor Wood Fireplaces
- Pellet Inserts
- Pellet Stoves
- Wood Inserts
The beauty that is created by a wood fireplace cannot be matched by anything else. It jogs many good memories of family get-togethers over the holidays, drinking hot chocolate by the fireplace after school, and snuggling up in front of the wooden fireplace with family members before going to bed.
A freestanding wood-burning stove that acts as the sole heat provider for many houses, even in the coldest and hardest climates. These are appropriate for small to medium-sized houses with open-plan houses. Wood stoves are eligible to produce a large amount of heat and can heat a large space.
Maintaining a Wood Stove
For maintenance, you don't have to clean up ash every time you light a fire. A one-inch layer of ash at the bottom of the stove aids in the formation and maintenance of a fire. Just don't let the ashes accumulate any higher than a couple of inches. When the cold season ends, remove all the ashes from your stove.
Pellet stoves are fully autonomous and come with in-built time and temperature settings, making them a convenient and eco-friendly heating option for your house. Most importantly, these systems may save you a lot of money on heating costs compared to more traditional methods that use fossil fuels. Renewable fuels like pellets and wood are far more cost-effective to create the same amount of heat as oil and gas.
The other two advantages of pellet stoves are that they generate less ash and smoke than wood, and that storing them is also easier. Explore More!
Wood burning fireplaces have become a must-have for many homebuyers because of how relaxing they are in the background. An ideal buy would be a wood insert fireplace, which are sealed wood-burning fireboxes designed specifically for use in a wood-burning fireplace that may be fitted into an existing brick fireplace. Masonry is used as the framework and the chimney is used for ventilation to save money on building costs and get the most use out of buildings that already exist.
Installing Wood Burning Inserts
With the installation of a wood fireplace insert, inefficient open wooden fireplaces may be converted into extremely effective heating systems. When a wood insert is used, a blower is often used to spread the heat throughout the house.
Wood inserts are great for making small changes that make a big difference in how a room looks and how well the heating system works.
Perks of Wood Insert Fireplace
- Heating Efficiency - They can increase the temperature in a room by 80% efficiently. Both cast iron and steel are used to create inserts, which are designed to fit into pre-existing masonry or zero-clearance fireplaces. More heat is retained inside the house due to its enclosing structure and thick insulation.
- Fuel Efficiency - A fireplace insert creates a more favorable burning environment for fuel, resulting in reduced heat loss via the chimney. Cutting down on the time, money, and effort spent on maintaining a firewood supply allows you to make better use of the wood you already have while improving the efficiency of your fire. Despite the fact that deforestation is no longer a problem because of laws requiring the replanting of felled trees, many people still believe it is vital to use less wood for fires.
- Blocks Air Leakage - If you have a traditional fireplace, it might be like leaving a window open all year. Air leaking is no longer an issue when using a fireplace insert. The airflow between the chimney and the house is blocked by the tight seal created by the glass doors. Buy Now!
The pellet inserts are an excellent alternative to conventional fireplaces, with the additional benefit of being remotely operated and having the programming choices that are now standard on contemporary pellet stoves. The beauty of a wood burning fireplace, but one that saves energy, delivers true warmth, and is simple to handle (no more bulky stacks of wood), makes this stove the best pellet stove for even next-generation homes.
Easy To Use
- Pellet stoves use electric igniters. All models include a thermostat to automatically turn off and on. Some versions feature programming, remote control, smartphone/internet control, etc.
- Quality pellet stoves are 90% efficient. The energy lost by the chimney is only 10%.
- Pellets are created from wood industry sawdust (furniture, pallets, lumber, etc.). So they are carbon neutral because carbon produced during burning is absorbed by the tree. Order Now!
Decorative Wood Burning Fireplaces
There is nothing more comforting than settling in front of a real wood-burning fireplace to warm up and relax. A decorated wood burning fireplace may serve as a terrific conversation piece and anchor for any space.
Realistic flames are a gorgeous addition to a fireplace. Radiant heat and the appearance of a crackling fire can help make your home more comfortable throughout the colder months. Explore now!
High Efficiency Wood Fireplaces
For a long time, wooden fireplaces have been a source of delight for homeowners. But a constant complaint is always about the amount of smoke. The best buy with modern technology is the high-efficiency wood burning fireplace.
In houses with enough accommodating space, a high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace is a viable heating alternative. A pane of ceramic, heat-resistant glass separates the firebox from the rest of the room in these fireplaces. The smoke and fumes from the fire are sent straight up the chimney instead of into the house. A second vent, situated above the pane of glass, brings the fire's warmth into the house. Buy now!
Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplaces
Building an outdoor wood-burning fireplace may be a terrific way to provide coziness and a natural focal point to your yard or other outdoor living areas. You are in the right place to make your outdoor spot cozy and comfortable. We ease the process of hiring a contractor or letting you put any effort into building a wood-burning fireplace of your own.
Your outdoor area is perfect for hosting parties and gatherings with friends and family. The hectic pace of modern life means that you probably don't get to see them as frequently as you'd like. Get the fire going and have a marshmallow roasting party.
In comparison to interior fireplaces, outdoor wood burning fireplaces need minimal venting, which is a major advantage. This means that outdoor wood burning fireplaces may be placed almost anywhere and that their installation costs can be kept low. If you want to install a fireplace outside, you need to give some thought to how the smoke will be dispersed.
Tips To maintain outdoor wood burning fireplaces
- Trim surrounding the fireplace. Don't plant around the building. Plants may stick to the fireplace and weaken the seams, causing cracks and degradation.
- Creosote-sweeping logs may be used in outdoor wood burning fireplaces to reduce creosote buildup. If the creosote is 1/8 inch or less, get your fireplace cleaned. If the creosote is thicker than 1/8 inch, don't use your fireplace until a professional cleans it.
- Clean the fireplace of ash, trash, and unburned wood. After each usage, clean the unit of ash and debris to avoid fire hazards. A broom may be used, but a shop vac will prevent ash and debris from spreading.
- Use a stiff bristled brush and warm, soapy water to clean the fireplace's exterior to prevent mildew, algae, and grime buildup. Without the right tools, equipment, and cleansers, fireplace cleaning may be tough. These situations need professional help.
- A skilled contractor is essential to avoid fire threats from the chimney and flue. Order Now!