Safely and effectively check the temperature of your wood fired outdoor pizza oven with the WPPO High Temperature Infrared Thermometer. This point and shoot thermometer allows you to check the temperature of your cooking deck from a distance. The thermometer reads temperatures up to 1,112°F making it ideal for measuring the surfaces of pizza ovens, pizza stones, and pizza steels. The IR thermal sensor accurately measures a 1" spot diameter from a distance of 12" away and does not measure air temperature or heat radiation. High and low alarms are easily set and will alert you when readings are above or below the preset level.
- Accurately and safely measures temperature of cooking deck
- Compatible with all grill types
- Reads temperatures up to 1,112°F
- Does not read air temperature or heat radiation
- Easily wipes clean with dry cloth
- Includes three AAA batteries
WPPO LLC WARRANTY
WPPO LLC produces and imports ovens; the company provides a warranty for the oven and its components (the oven’s body, floor, ventilation, finishes, stand, door, internal dome welding, and accessories). This warranty ensures that these items do not have manufacturing defects or defects in the materials. This warranty is for a period of one year from the date the oven is shipped. This warranty is not valid if the oven has not been properly installed, operated, and/or maintained in accordance with the product’s instructions.
The warranty stated above does not apply in the following situations:
(1) Ovens that were not installed as indicated in the product’s instructions or that were
installed out of compliance with local building laws.
(2) Ovens with hairline cracks in the ceramic cooking floor that were caused by over-firing.
See the product manual for more information regarding over-firing.
(3) If the oven was used incorrectly, which includes using excessive force to throw the firewood into the oven, adding appliances that are not provided by the manufacturer, using fuels that burn differently or at excessive temperatures (Note: Wood types that should not be used include: driftwood, coal, plywood, wood with a binder that burns at excessively high temperatures).
(4) If the oven was iced or cleaned with a wet mop when the oven was still hot (that can cause cracking or can damage the oven floor). If improper chemicals or cleaning products were used to clean or sterilize the inside of the oven.
(5) If damage occurs due to materials being stored on top of the oven.
(6) Normal wear and tear of the oven, or its parts, based on normal use. Normal wear and tear includes: (a) Minor cracking that occurs in the floor tiles due to normal material expansion and contraction. (b) Scratches on the stainless steel or finishes that may occur from normal use of the oven. (c) Fading or darkening of the oven’s exterior finishes where they are exposed to smoke, since this is normal wear and tear.
(7) For damages that occur to the oven, and its parts, or if the oven becomes inoperable, if caused by natural events such as floods, fires, earthquakes, wind or storms.
WPPO LLC only is obligated to respond for the original price of the oven, excluding shipping costs. This is what the purchaser would receive based on this warranty. The purchaser does not have the right to recover incidental damages, including and not limited to: personal injury, property damage, loss of profits, damage to business reputation, the costs of receiving, unloading or installing the oven, or the loss of use of the oven. WPPO LLC is not responsible for damages that may be caused by defects in the oven, whether before or after the oven’s replacement if the warranty is invoked. This warranty is limited to truthful documented claims that are received during the effective period of the warranty. This warranty is based on the original purchase date of the product, not on the date of repair or replacement. If parts need to be repaired under this warranty, WPPO reserves the option to decide if new or used parts are utilized in the repair.
Note: This warranty may differ by state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, or the duration of an implied warranty.
INVESTIGATION OF CLAIMS
WPPO LLC can investigate all claims against the warranty, so as to determine how they should
be addressed. In order to return an oven, or its parts, WPPO LLC (or its representative) will provide the
purchaser with a written return authorization, including shipping instructions. If the oven, or its
components, are not properly packaged, WPPO may bill the purchaser. WPPO may bill the
purchaser for return freight if the oven was damaged due to negligence or if the warranty is no
longer valid. See the Sales Agreement for additional information.
ONLY THIS WARRANTY
WPPO LLC's employees and /or dealers are not able to make any warranties or promise any
restitution beyond what is described in the oven’s warranty as described above.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
Warranty Claim Form
All warranty claim requests must include: the oven model number, original invoice number, date
of installation, a description and photographs of the defect, and a full description of the
circumstances that resulted in the need to file this claim.
The purchaser must examine the WPPO LLC delivery upon receipt and must inform WPPO LLC
within ten days if any items are missing, incorrect, or damaged.