This is made for systems that have been evaluated and approved for use with a 1700° F rated flue system, which includes wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other devices that run on wood, oil, coal, or gas. Available in stainless steel (SS) or in an exterior casing made of galvalume (GA) and an interior wall made of stainless steel with twist-lock connectors.
- 36 Inch length
- Dimensions: 10'' ID x 12'' OD x 36'' Long
- Double-wall chimney pipe for wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances
- .029" galvalume outer wall and .027" stainless steel inner wall
- Insulated by a layer of ceramic refractory blanket
- .Secure twist-lock connections
- 10" inner diameter with a 12" outer diameter
- Listed to the UL 103 height standard, UL file #MH7399. Listed to the Canadian S610 standard
|Size:||10" Inner Diameter|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Chimney Pipe|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.