It provides tested, double-wall, all-fuel pipes. This is permitted for chimney systems operating at 1,700 °F. It include various appliances and wood stoves. The pipe has an interior wall made of galvalume or stainless steel.
- Vent Pipe - Class A
- Most lengths are available
- A wide variety of diameters is available
- Twist-lock fittings. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners are required
- Designed for Use with Appliances Fueled by Wood, Oil, Coal, or Gas
- Available with stainless or galvalume outer walls
- Listed to the UL 103 height standard, UL file #MH7399. Listed to the Canadian S610 standard
- Thermal Tech blanket insulation encased between two walls keeps the outer wall cool while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance
|Size:||10" Inner Diameter|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Chimney Pipe|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.