- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Powder Coating Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 12” x 12”
- Width (from-to): 10” - 12.25”
- Length (from-to): 10” - 12.25”
Typically, chimney spark arrestors have a sturdy metal top and two layers of mesh on the sides. Due to the mesh, they stand out from other hats and offer protection from the weather and birds. Installation of a chimney pot or flue is required.
Its function is to collect combustible elements like sparks and embers from open flames or wood stoves. To stop a fire from starting next to a tree, on a roof, or on combustibles on the ground, sparks must be put out.
With simply a screwdriver, the Chim-A-Lator line of chimney caps may be quickly installed on top of a masonry fireplace. Employing them will save you time and money because they are available in more than 50 standard sizes, stainless steel, and powder-coated black galvanized metal.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf