- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Powder Coating Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 12” x 16”
- Width (from-to): 10” - 12.25”
- Length (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
The goal of a chimney spark arrestor is to collect combustible debris, such as sparks and embers, from open flames or wood stoves. To avoid a fire starting next to a tree, on a roof, or on combustibles on the ground, sparks must be put out.
It has a sturdy metal top and two layers of mesh on the sides. Because of the mesh, they stand out from other hats and offer protection from the elements and wildlife. Installation of a chimney pot or flue is required.
The Chim-A-Lator line of spark arrestors is easily mounted on top of a masonry fireplace with just a screwdriver. Because they come in more than 50 standard sizes, are made of stainless steel, and have a powder-coated black galvanized metal exterior, using them will save you time and money.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf