- Type: Chimney Cap
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 17”
- Tile O.D. (from - to): 17.125” - 18”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
The firebox cover protects this entrance, keeping the chimneys dry. If water in a chimney corrodes the cement and bricks, the structural integrity of your home's components may be at risk. The fireplace's walls, roof, firebox, flue, dampers, and other parts could sustain damage. It should be visible how crucial this part of your chimney system is.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf