- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Powder Coating Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 18” x 18”
- Width (from-to): 16” - 18.25”
- Length (from-to): 16” - 18.25”
The purpose of a chimney spark arrestor is to collect sparks and other hazardous materials that are produced by open flames or wood stoves. To prevent fires from starting in close proximity to trees, on rooftops, or on combustibles on the ground, sparks must be extinguished.
It has two mesh layers on the sides and a sturdy metal top. Due to the mesh, they stand out from other hats and offer protection from the weather and wildlife. A chimney pot or flue needs to be installed.
The Chim-A-Lator line of spark arrestors may be easily mounted on top of a masonry fireplace with just a screwdriver. They are made of stainless steel, are available in more than 50 common sizes, have a powder-coated black galvanized metal exterior, and save you time and money.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf