The Solaire 21" Deluxe Built-in Infrared Grill is three inches deeper than the standard Solaire 21" gas grill, yet still compact enough to fit in most yards or balconies. With a total grilling surface of 403 square inches and two primary infrared burners with an output of up to 24,000 BTU, this grill has excellent heating capacity. The all infrared gas grill is designed to heat up in three minutes and cooks food twice as fast as convection burners. The intense heat seals in the natural juices and creates an appleaing outer texture. Solaire designs their burners to easily be converted from one type to another with optional replacement drop-in burners, allowing you to select a cooking method that works best for the recipe you choose.
To differentiate themselves from the competition, all Solaire grills provide a substantial selection of standard features. These grills have ceramic infrared burners, stainless steel construction, and the ability to cook at a professional level. Stainless steel V-grilling grates improve flavor by catching the juices, allowing them to be vaporated back into the food which also lessens flare-ups. These outstanding appliances include hand-polished, mirror-finished accents and metal knobs that provide an impressive appearance in any setting. They are made of 304 stainless steel with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners to assure long-term endurance. A retractable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray increase adaptability and convenience, while a double skin hood with a stay-cool, knurled handle in stainless steel gives increased safety. These grills include a top-supported, self-trimming design that makes built-in installation simple.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- 24,000 BTUs of infrared heat to seal in flavor
- 270 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Incuded 133 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application (with side and rear panels removed)
- Natural gas orifice is included for conversion
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||25"|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||13"|
|Height of Grilling Surface:||36"|
|Main Grilling Area:||270 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||133 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||2 All Infrared|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||24,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared|
|Cut Out Dimensions:||20" W x 16 1/4" D x 8" H|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.