- Material: Aluminum
- Diameter: 4 Inch x 6-5/8 Inch
- Dimensions: 8.875" (A) x 8.125" (B) x 4" (C) x 3" (D) x 18"
- Exhaust & Intake: 4" x 3"
- Product: Termination Kit
- Style: Repair & Replacement
The Co-Linear Flex Connectors, available in both 3" Flex and 4" x 6 5/8" Termination Caps, can be obtained individually. It is important to note that each appliance requires a DirectVent Pro that has been tested and listed specifically for that appliance. To ensure proper installation, it is recommended to refer to the installation guides provided by the manufacturer. Additionally, a chimney liner termination kit may be required depending on the specific requirements of your installation.
- Kit includes Termination Connector and Top-Plate Flashing
- DirectVent Pro chimney liner termination kit must be tested and listed for each appliance
- DirectVent Pro 4” x 6 5⁄8” Termination Caps, 3” Flex, and Co-Linear Flex Connectors are sold separately
- Refer to the stove manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Provides combustion air and exhaust venting for gas appliances
- Clearance to combustibles mandated by appliance listing
- The components twist-lock together for a quick, secure, fastener-free installation
- 0.020" aluminum inner
- 0.018" steel outer
- Offsets venting obstructions
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.