It offers a high-quality product that can accommodate up to 60 feet of DuraTech chimney system. With a built-in twist-lock, the flat ceiling support box supports chimney pipe and offers a strong connection between the support box and chimney. This is only intended for use on flat ceilings. To connect DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, an adapter is necessary. It comes with a 2-inch wide trim collar and is unpainted, although it may be coated with high temperature paint.
- Approved for most fuel types
- 430-alloy stainless steel inner wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- ThermalTech blanket insulation eliminates hot spots
- Twist-lock connections for strong, secure fits
- Able to vent large fireplaces and building heating appliances
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Flat ceiling support box with 5" diameter
- No locking bands or mechanical fasteners required
- Inner wall is 25% thicker than competitive chimneys for an extra margin of safety
- Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000 degree Fahrenheit flue gas temperatures
- For use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||5" Inner Diameter|
||11" x 11"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||25|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||26|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Double Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Ceiling Support|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.