- Length: 18"
- Diameter: 5" x 8''
- Product: Black Pipe
- Material: Galvalume
- Use: Ducting and Venting
- Style: Repair & Replacement
Especially designed for direct vent appliances that have been tested and listed. It is totally unitized and features a twist-lock mechanism. It is available in two sizes, 4" x 6 5/8" and 5" x 8". Exterior laser welding joins the lengths of black pipe; no hems or beads are utilized; subtract 1 1/2" for each joint to get the install length.
- No Beads or Hems
- Features a fully unitized twist-lock construction in both 4” x 6 5⁄8” and 5” x 8” vent sizes
- Black pipe lengths feature exterior laser-welded seams
- Use of sealant is optional unless specified by the appliance manufacturer
- To calculate install length, subtract 1 1⁄2” for each joint
- Designed for Appliances Tested and Listed for Direct Vent
- Provides combustion air and exhaust venting for gas appliances
- Clearance to combustibles mandated by appliance listing
- The components twist-lock together for a quick, secure, fastener-free installation
- 0.020" aluminum inner
- 0.018" steel outer
- Offsets venting obstructions
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.