This is perfect for a chimney system that burns only solid fuels, and it has been shown to increase your stove's efficiency. Additionally, this works with the hanger and slide connector for DuraLiner. Its dimensions are as follows: 6 inches in diameter, 1 7/16 in height, 21 inches long, and 13 inches wide. For many years, the venting industries have looked on DuraVent as the technological leader.
- 1 7/16" high
- Use with 6" diameter venting
- Insulated layers plus ventilated air space
- Locks tightly with a precision twist-lock connection
- Use with DuraLiner Slip Connector and Hanger. (See DuraLiner section.)
- Use with DuraPlus when extending or converting from DuraLiner to DuraPlus in chimney restoration
- Use Transition Anchor Plate with DuraPlus when extending or converting from DuraLiner to DuraPlus in chimney restoration
|Size:||6" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Anchor Plate|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.