The elegant black appearance matches its entirely functional design. The innovative triple-wall construction increases stove efficiency by keeping things warm within while keeping things cool outside. As a result, the building and chimney are both protected by a fire-safe framework. There are two layers of insulation in the triple-wall chimney. An air gap and ceramic blanket offer security. By being securely kept in place, the ceramic blanket insulation minimizes hot spots that are common with loose-fill varieties of insulation.
- Trim included
- Starter Section built-in
- Supports up to 35’ of DuraPlus Chimney
- Use with flat, vaulted, or cathedral ceilings
- For adapters, see DVL and DuraBlack section
- The Square Ceiling Support Box is painted black
- Refer to the Ceiling Pitch table to determine the size of the support box needed
|Size:||7" Inner Diameter|
|DuraBlack Ceiling Pitch:||0/12-4/12|
|DVL with Ceiling Pitch:||0/12-6/12|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Ceiling Support Box|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.