A Duraplus chimney with a filter is fed through the ceiling to prevent the joist from overheating. The revolutionary triple-wall architecture is intended to keep the exterior temperature cool. It erects a fire-resistant framework to safeguard the building's chimney. This chimney component's aim is to improve security within the ventilation system.
- Triple-wall chimney
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Not required when passing through the roof
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Use in-ceiling/floor penetrations when a ceiling support is not used
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- Fits on the underside of the ceiling and adjusts to cover framing. (See installation instructions for proper placement.)
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||16-1/2" x 16-1/2"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Radiation Shield|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.